March 09, 2017
With over 200 industry professionals, 40 exhibitors, 8 educational seminars, and 2 keynote speakers, SUMMIT 2017 brings together owners and managers who want to stay ahead of the competition, forge profitable business ties and relationships, and help shape the future of our industry.
If you are an hotelier or liquor industry professional in BC here is why you should attend:
1) A unique once-a-year opportunity: there is no other conference in BC that brings together hoteliers and liquor industry professionals under one roof.
2) Network and Connect: meet and exchange ideas with 200 like-minded professionals who are leaders in BC’s hospitality industry. Engage directly with ABLE BC and BCHA’s Board of Directors.
3) Learn new strategies and tactics: our 6 educational seminars will provide practical tips and strategies you can use to improve your business. Come with questions and leave with answers.
4) Industry-Leading Speakers: from David Lund, the Hotel Financial Coach to Insurance Defense Lawyer Lorne Folick and Digital Strategist Tod Maffin.
5) Be the first to know about industry trends: our breakfast keynote panel will discuss distributing and retailing recreational cannabis. Tod Maffin’s closing keynote will offer a road-map for the future and change the way you market, sell, recruit, and manage teams.
6) Intimate Vendor Marketplace: sample BC beer and wine and meet 40 hospitality industry-specific vendors chosen by BCHA and ABLE BC.
7) Celebrate your peers: be part of the inaugural BC Hospitality Industry Awards presented at the SUMMIT Industry Dinner.
8) Up-to-date policy changes: get updated on recent policy changes and key industry issues in the lead-up to the provincial election.
9) Celebrate the BCHA’s 100th anniversary: look back on the significant contributions of BC’s hoteliers to their communities and the ways in which BCHA has supported them.
10) Value for the money: our delegate conference package includes the choice of 2 industry updates and 6 educational seminars, 2 keynote talks, networking reception, marketplace lunch, and industry dinner. The early bird price is $199 for ABLE BC/BCHA Members and $249 for Non-Members.
SUMMIT Early Bird Pricing ends on Friday, March 10. Register now to save $50: CLICK HERE.