September 25, 2017
Are you interested in running for a position on ABLE BC’s Board of Directors? Is there someone you would like to nominate?
ABLE BC is currently seeking nominations for two director positions available in the Vancouver, Coast and Mountains region and one director position available in the Okanagan region.
Download a Nomination Form HERE. All completed nominations forms must be submitted to the ABLE BC office no later than 5 pm on Friday, September 29, 2017. After the nomination period ends, election ballots will be circulated to all members in the appropriate region for voting in late September.
ABLE BC’s Director Nominations is overseen by our Nominations Committee, comprised of:
- Brady Beruschi (Chair, ABLE BC Director)
- Trevor Kaatz (ABLE BC Director)
- Vince Marino (ABLE BC Member)
To learn more about our Nominations process, please consult Bylaw 6 of ABLE BC’s Constitution and Bylaws.
You’re invited to ABLE BC’s 2017 Annual General Meeting
On Monday, October 23, 2017, ABLE BC is hosting our 2017 Annual General Meeting. All members in good standing with the Alliance are invited to attend.
The AGM will be held at the Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver (845 Burrard Street) from 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm following the BC Liquor Conference seminars.
After the AGM, members are invited to attend a product tasting and reception with ABLE BC’s Board of Directors, staff, and BC Liquor Conference delegates at the Sutton Place.
The 2017 AGM agenda will include:
- Introducing our newly elected 2017-18 Board of Directors
- Update from President and Executive on 2016-17 activities
- Presentation of the Alliance’s 2016-17 Financial Statements and Annual Report
- Discussion about the policy issues ABLE BC’s Board of Directors will focus on in 2017-18
- New business
Don’t have your pass for the BC Liquor Conference? We would love for you to join us! The 2017 BC Liquor Conference takes place Monday, October 23, 2017. This one-day conference features industry breakfast and lunch, 2 keynote speakers, 8 educational seminars, networking opportunities, and closing reception.
Purchase your full-day conference pass ($120 per person) online at: https://bcliquorconference.com/registration/
Protect your voting rights! Renew your membership.
Please be advised that you must pay your membership fees by September 30, 2017 to be eligible to vote.
Pay your membership renewal invoice online:
- Login to the ABLE BC Member area by going to the following link: http://ablebc.ca/wp-admin/.
- Once logged in click on the “Membership Account” button on the homepage
- Click on “Renew”
- Update your Business Information if necessary
- Fill in your Billing Information and click the “Submit and Check Out” button
Other payment methods:
- Cheques can be made payable to the Alliance of Beverage Licensees and mailed to 948 Howe Street, Suite 200, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1N9
- Credit card information can be sent by phone (604-688-5560), fax (604-688-8560) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)