July 12, 2019
Early bird registration for the 2019 BC Liquor Conferenceis open! This event sells out every year. Get your pass now:register here.
The fourth annual BC Liquor Conference takes place Sunday, October 20 and Monday, October 21, 2019. Monday’s events will be held in a new location: the Hyatt Regency Vancouver (655 Burrard Street).
We are excited to bring delegates new offerings at this year’s conference! View the full program here.
2019 conference highlights include:
- Three new hands-on workshops on Sunday, October 20 for owners, managers, and your staff. These 3-hour workshops lead by industry experts will cover the following topics: social media and brand strategy, liquor retailer bootcamp, workplace violence prevention and safety
- New opening reception format on Sunday, October 20. Join ABLE BC’s Board of Directors, staff, and other conference delegates for a Battle of the Booze! Six of Vancouver’s top bartenders, sommeliers, and retailers will battle it out, as they defend their favourite products and try to convince the live audience why you should carry their product in your store or bar. You will also have a chance to sample the products being ‘battled out.’
- Tours of the LDB warehouse on Sunday, October 20 and LDB presentation on Monday, October 21
- ABLE BC Industry Update presented by Executive Director Jeff Guignard
- Relevant seminar topics, including: digitizing your retail store, biggest menu and food trends to watch, liquor and cannabis lability, and what cannabis legalization 2.0 means for the liquor industry
- And more! View the full program here. Further seminar details and speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
We also have 3 conference pass options available:
- Conference pass only: $150 (early bird price)
- Conference pass and Sunday workshop: $200 (early bird price and best deal)
- Workshop-only pass on Sunday: $50 (early bird price)
Get your conference pass here. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!