May 08, 2019
In addition to the issues discussed in the BTAP report, ABLE BC continues to advocate for key policy issues on behalf of our members, including:
- Maintain the 1 km distance rule between liquor stores
- Extend the moratorium on new LRS licenses beyond 2022
- Allow private liquor stores and liquor primaries to sell and refill growlers
- Allow liquor primaries to offer table bottle service
- Create fixed and transparent markup policy for hospitality products carried in BC Liquor Stores
- Modernize inducement policy to better reflect business relationships
- Labour shortages: through our work with go2HR and other industry partners, and as Chair of the Coalition of BC Businesses, ABLE BC is meeting regularly with government to advance sustainable, business-friendly labour policies that provide greater access to workers and resolve these challenges over the long term.
To learn more about the work ABLE BC is doing, download our 2019 Member Handbook. As always, please don’t hesitate to contact our office with any questions or concerns: 604-688-5560 or email@example.com.