September 29, 2020
The BC Liquor Conference is back for a fifth year and we are going virtual!
Hosted by ABLE BC, the #1 advocate for BC’s pubs and liquor stores, this year’s conference will take place online on Monday, October 19 and Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
No matter where you are in the province, tune in and get the liquor industry data, trends, and policy updates you can’t get anywhere else.
Register now for the virtual BC Liquor Conference.
Conference Theme: adapt and survive COVID-19
It has been six months since the global COVID-19 pandemic began wreaking havoc on Canada’s economy and disrupting our life. We don’t need to tell you that BC’s hospitality industry was hit first – and hit hardest – by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The liquor industry has been forced to adapt and drastically change in this new normal, while complying with stringent new regulations that have limited your ability to operate profitably.
Unfortunately, this crisis is far from over. But together, we will weather this storm.
Join us at the 2020 Virtual BC Liquor Conference and get the actionable steps and knowledge you need to adapt and survive COVID-19.
Learn more and register now.
What to expect at the virtual BC Liquor Conference?
- Educational seminars, keynotes, and ABLE BC Industry Update hosted on our virtual conference platform
- Address from Hon. David Eby, Attorney General
- Industry data, trends, and policy updates
- Practical steps and knowledge you need to adapt and survive COVID-19
- Access to government and industry experts
- Virtual networking opportunities, including happy hour and product tasting
- Exclusive deals from industry suppliers
- Opportunity to connect and share ideas and best practices with other industry leaders
Reserve your spot now and join us online in October.