July 20, 2018
ABLE BC is hitting the road this summer to host liquor industry meetings across the province. Our next leg of the tour is through Northern British Columbia.
Please join ABLE BC’s Executive Director Jeff Guignard at a member meeting in your community during one of the dates below.
Everyone is welcome – ABLE BC members and non-members! Whether you own or work at a pub, liquor store, hotel, or simply have a professional interest in the liquor industry, these meetings are a unique opportunity for ABLE BC to hear face-to-face about the issues that matter most to you and your businesses.
Full schedule of ABLE BC member meetings:
- Lillooet: Monday, July 16 from 10:00 am to noon at the Reynolds Hotel Pub (1237 Main Street, Lillooet)
- Williams Lake: Tuesday, July 17 from 10:00 am to noon at the Laughing Loon Pub (1730A Broadway Ave S)
- Prince George: Wednesday, July 18 from 10:00 am to noon the Westwood Pub (233 Cherry Ave, Prince George)
- Smithers: Thursday, July 19 from 10:00 am to noon in the Lounge at the Prestige Hudson Bay Lodge (3251 East Highway 16, Smithers)
- Prince Rupert: Friday, July 20 from 10:00 am to noon in the Harbour Room at the Crest Hotel (222 1st Ave W, Prince Rupert)
- Fort Nelson: Wednesday, July 25 from 10:00 am to noon (location TBC)
- Fort St. John: Thursday, July 26 from 10:00 am to noon(location TBC)
- Dawson Creek: Thursday, July 26 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm (location TBC)
If you would like to attend any meetings, please RSVP to Danielle Leroux: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-688-5560.