June 29, 2018
As members know, earlier this month ABLE BC’s Executive Director Jeff Guignard completed the first of three ABLE BC road trips to connect with members and liquor licensees this summer. We are continuing the ABLE BC Road Trip this summer with additional member meetings across the province in July and August.
ABLE BC Summer Road Trip Part Two meeting dates and cities are now available:
- Lillooet – Monday, July 16 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Williams Lake – Tuesday, July 17 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Prince George – Wednesday, July 18 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Smithers – Thursday, July 19 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Prince Rupert – Friday, July 20 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Fort Nelson – Wednesday, July 25 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Fort St. John – Thursday, July 26 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Dawson Creek – Thursday, July 26 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Specific meeting locations will be confirmed shortly. For more information and to RSVP please contact: Danielle Leroux (Director of Membership & Communications) at 604-688-5560 or email@example.com.