July 20, 2018
BC’s Alliance of Beverage Licensees is excited to announce registration for the BC Liquor Conference is now open! Join us on Monday, October 29, 2018 at the Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver for our third annual conference.
Tickets for the BC Liquor Conference sell out every year! Purchase your early bird ticket now to save $25 and ensure you get a spot.
Please note: registration for the BC Liquor Conference will close one week in advance of the event this year.
What to expect at the 2018 BC Liquor Conference:
- New this year: welcome reception on Sunday, October 28, 2018 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Live entertainment, food and drink, guest speakers, networking, and more!
- Breakfast and lunch keynote speakers and a later conference start
- Educational seminars by new speakers on relevant industry topics: Using data to drive sales at your LRS, Cost-effective marketing strategies for your pub or bar, International trade agreements and negotiations, Strategies to manage cannabis related risks, Building a safe and inclusive workplace culture, and more!
- Networking opportunities with ABLE BC members, our Board of Directors, and other liquor industry professionals
View the full conference program here. Stay tuned for further speaker announcements!
- When: welcome reception on Sunday, October 28 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Conference on Monday, October 29 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Where: welcome reception will be held at the Labatt Beer Institute in Vancouver (1148 Homer Street, Suite 402). Conference will be held at the Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver (845 Burrard Street).
- Early bird price: $125 per conference pass