October 07, 2019
The BC Liquor Conference returns to the Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver: Monday, October 21 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.Registration closes October 16! Get your pass now: https://bcliquorconference.com/registration/
Why you need to attend this year’s conference: same venue, new features
Direct access to government officials
- Hear important updates straight from the LCRB andLDB at our Industry Breakfast: presentations by Mary Sue Maloughney (LCRB General Manager and Assistant Deputy Minister) and Erin McEwan (LDB Executive Director, Corporate Strategic Services)
- Get your LDB questions answered: presentations byLDB Wholesale (Todd Cooper and Sairose Fisher) and for the first time ever BC Liquor Stores (Mike Procopio) during our morning seminar sessions
New seminar topics to help you adapt and thrive in the digital era
- Learn how to digitize your retail store to drive profit from BDO National Retail Leader Eric Matusiak. He’ll share why investing in digital is critical for your liquor business, what your competitors are already doing, and practical next steps you can take to digitize your retail store.
- Get simple digital marketing tips for your bar or pub from Piquant Marketing Founder and Director Lindsay O’Donnell.
- Plus seminars on: consumer and shopper insights (presented by Andrea Kardos, Arterra Wines Canada), liquor and cannabis liability (presented by Matthew Bujar, Dolden Wallace Folick LLP), and impact of cannabis legalization 2.0 on the liquor industry
Networking with ABLE BC members, our Board of Directors, and other industry leaders
One of the few times this year you’ll find all of these people in one room! Don’t miss your chance to connect with colleagues old and new during our networking breaks, conference meals, and opening conference reception on Sunday, October 20.
See you in two weeks at the 2019 BC Liquor Conference.Get your pass before they’re gone: https://bcliquorconference.com/registration/