January 10, 2019
Are you taking advantage of your ABLE BC exclusive member benefits and supplier discounts? By using our benefits, you can more than cover the cost of your ABLE BC annual membership.
Some of our most popular programs include:
- Western Financial Group Hospitality Insurance Program: immediate premium savings and long-term rate stability. Available insurance coverage includes: property insurance, general liability insurance, host liquor liability insurance, business interruption, cyber liability, legal expenses, and crime. Learn more.
- BDL Beer Bottle Return Program: accept up to 10 dozen beer container returns per customer at a single time, and receive handling commissions from BDL. Members on average make $2700 in annual handling commissions. Download an application for the program here.
- Foodbuy: join 1000s of food service operators across Canada enjoying added manufacturer revenues and savings over and above all current programs. Keep your distribution agreements with GFS and Sysco, vendors, and existing rebates. Let Foodbuy fill in the rebate gaps! Participants receive monthly itemized rebate cheques and reports. Learn more.
- VI Banking: our exclusive ATM agreement is no-risk (day-to-day with no fixed term commitment) and high-profit. Members earn an average extra $1000 monthly. You keep 100% of the surcharge and determine the surcharge amount. Learn more.
- Soundtrack Business: the most advanced, customizable music streaming service for businesses now available in Canada. Available at a discount to ABLE BC members. This Spotify-backed company allows retailers to brand their environments with the right music at the right time and manages all reporting requirements and licensing payments to SOCAN. Learn more.
To learn more or sign-up for a member benefit program, please contact: Danielle Leroux (Director of Membership & Communications) at 604-688-5560 or email@example.com.