ABLE BC is here to help your liquor business as we move into a post-COVID-19 world.
Since the global outbreak, ABLE BC has been closely monitoring developments related to COVID-19. We’ve been working hard to ensure our industry has all the necessary information to safely operate and survive this crisis.
Find below helpful resources, templates, and signage to support your business during this time.
Public Health and Safety
Provincial Health Officer
- Liquor License Terms and Conditions Handbook
- Policy Directives
- 20-21: Temporary authority for BC liquor manufacturers to direct deliver liquor to retail customers from a registered offsite storage location
- 20-19: Extension of temporary authority for the sale and delivery of packaged liquor for off-site consumption with the purchase of a meal for take-out or delivery
- 20-18: Extension of temporary hours of sale and delivery
- 20-17: Dormant liquor licences, prescribed circumstances for extension to dormancy
- 20-16: Conversion of Independent Wine Stores to Licensee Retail Stores
- 20-13: Temporary Expanded Service Area Authorization
- 20-12: Extending Authorization for Distilleries, Breweries & Wineries, manufacture, packaging, sale and donation of alcohol-based hand sanitizer and sanitizer
- 20-11: Hours of sale and delivery, liquor retail outlets
- 20-07: The sale of draught beer and the meaning of the word “packaged”
- 20-05: The sale and delivery of packaged liquor for off-site consumption with purchase of a meal
- View all policy directives here
Visit EnrichEntrepreneur.com for more COVID-19 information and resources for businesses, including a dedicated Liquor and Hospitality Section provided by ABLE BC.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact ABLE BC.
Join the fight! Become a member today.SIGN-UP