Our Executive Director Jeff Guignard is hitting the road this summer to host member meetings across the province! We are excited to let you know that ABLE BC is hosting a member meeting in your area.
Please join Jeff at our member meeting in Golden: Friday, June 1st from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the Golden Taps Pub (505 9th Avenue North)
Everyone is welcome – ABLE BC members and non-members! Whether you own or work at a pub, liquor store, hotel, or simply have a professional interest in the liquor industry, these meetings are a unique opportunity for ABLE BC to hear face-to-face about the issues that matter most to you and your businesses.
What to expect at the meeting:
- Update on current liquor policy and industry issues, including ABLE BC’s recent participation on the Government Business Technical Advisory Panel
- Update on non-medical cannabis legalization and the impact this will have in your municipality
- Learn about the issues ABLE BC is advocating for and our progress on key policy priorities
- Learn about new ABLE BC partnerships and benefit programs, including an opportunity to get involved in the BC Ale Trail
- Connect with other licensees and ABLE BC members in your area
- Light refreshments
Date: Friday, June 1, 2018
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Location: The Station Pub (505 9th Avenue North, Golden)
Please RSVP by Thursday, May 31st to Danielle Leroux (Director of Membership and Communications): firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-688-5560. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Danielle.
Can’t make the Golden member meeting? Here’s the full schedule of ABLE BC member meetings:
- Osoyoos: Monday, May 28th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at Watermark Beach Resort (15 Park Place)
- Nelson: Tuesday, May 29th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at Louie’s Steak House, The Adventure Hotel (616 Vernon Street)
- Cranbrook: Wednesday, May 30th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at The Heidout Restaurant & Brewhouse (821 Baker Street)
- Fernie: Thursday, May 31st from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at Park Place Lodge (742 BC-3, Fernie)
- Invermere: Friday, June 1st from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Station Pub (1701 6th Avenue)
- Golden: Friday, June 1st from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the Golden Taps Pub (505 9th Avenue North)
- Revelstoke: Monday, June 4th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Regent Hotel (112 First Street East)
- Vernon: Wednesday, June 6th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Lodge Kitchen and Bar, Vernon Lodge (3914 32nd Street)
- Kamloops: Thursday, June 7th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Fox’n Hounds Pub (20, 945 W Columbia Street)
- Kelowna: Friday, June 8th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Train Station Pub (1177 Ellis Street)
If you would like to attend any other member meetings, please RSVP to Danielle Leroux: email@example.com or 604-688-5560.
We look forward to seeing you there!