Working alone in tourism and hospitality? How can you stay safe?
The go2HR Health & Safety team is pleased to offer a webinar covering the topic of working alone in the tourism and hospitality industry. The webinar will:
- Define what is meant by working alone;
- Explore how employers and workers can control the risks and introduce safe work procedures;
- Highlight how to safely approach members of the public;
- Introduce the concept of threat assessment;
- Explain how to gain co-operation; and
- Explore safe disengagement techniques.
Why should you attend the webinar?
- Fulfil your annual OHS training entitlement as part of the JOHSC;
- Learn about the specific hazards affecting lone workers;
- Explore techniques to enhance the safety of lone workers;
- Ask questions specific to your business;
- Connect with colleagues from different tourism sectors;
- Work towards completing your professional development requirements as a health and safety professional; and
- Work towards completing the required seven hours of professional development as a certified COR Internal Auditor.
Registration cost: $49.00 regular, $24.00 for BCLCA members
This webinar is sponsored by the BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association. The cost to attend this webinar for BCLCA members is $24.00. Please contact BCLCA for the promotional code.
Register now on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/ohs-webinar-working-alone-tickets-32889879515?ref=ebtnebregn