Join ABLE BC’s Executive Director a liquor industry meeting in your community.
Everyone is welcome – ABLE BC members and non-members! Whether you own or work at a pub, liquor store, hotel, cannabis retail store, or simply have a professional interest in the industry, these meetings are a unique opportunity for ABLE BC to hear face-to-face about the issues that matter most to you and your businesses.
- Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Location: Jolly Coachman Pub (19167 Ford Rd, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2B6)
- Cost: free to attend
What to expect at the meeting:
- Learn what ABLE BC is advocating for and how we’re moving the ball forward on key policy priorities
- Update on current liquor policy and industry issues, including progress on policy recommendations contained in the industry-consensus Business Technical Advisory Panel final report
- The benefits of being a member: how ABLE BC’s member benefit programs can save you time and money
- Important changes in the commercial liability insurance market that will impact your business
- Connect with other licensees and meet ABLE BC members in your area
- Complimentary breakfast
Please RSVP by Tuesday, February 11 to Danielle: email@example.com or 604-688-5560. We look forward to seeing you there!