August 12, 2020
Read the fall 2020 issue of the Quarterly Pour: download now
Feature articles in this issue:
- The Persistence of the Publicans: pubs have shown some inspiring creativity to keep business alive
- Strategic Pricing: the delicate balance for enticing customers back to your pub
- Historic Dewdney Pub: sizzling blues and mountain views keep things rocking
- Inventory Management: inventory reporting helps with strategic planning, budgeting, projecting, and programming
- Touchless Technology: minimize staff and customer interaction throughout the ordering and payment process
The Quarterly Pour (formerly called The Publican) is the official publication of ABLE BC.
ABLE BC Associate Members receive a 10% discount off print and digital advertising.
Call Joyce Hayne at 1-800-667-0955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss strategies to generate new business.
The Quarterly Pour magazine is distributed quarterly to 670 private liquor stores, 220 rural liquor stores and 1860 pubs and bars across BC. This business publication is the official magazine of BC’s Alliance of Beverage Licensees.
See the annual editorial calendar and rates in the 2020 media kit.