February 24, 2019
We wanted to ensure you know about an upcoming cannabis webinar hosted by go2HR on February 27 at 10:00 am: ‘Coming down from the high – how has recreational cannabis legalization changed your workplace’. They have kindly extended complimentary registration to all members.
Register HERE and use the promo code ablebc to attend for free.
How to use the promo code:
- Visit the Eventbrite page
- Click the green ‘Register’ button
- A new window will appear. On the top right corner, click ‘Enter Promotional Code’ before you proceed.
- Enter code ‘ablebc’ and click ‘Apply Code.’
- You will be returned to the original window and the discount should be applied. Click the green ‘Checkout’ Button.
- Fill in your contact information and complete your registration.
Cannabis has been legalized for nearly four months. What kind of changes have you seen at your workplace? Are you still concerned about your legal obligations as an employer?
Join go2HR at this new webinar on February 27 for a discussion on the evolving legal landscape, your duty of care, how and when to accommodate staff, restrictions on testing and more! A legal expert will answer your questions pertaining to how to implement an effective Fit for Duty policy and how to detect impairment.
Apply the discount code ablebc to register for free:
If you have any questions, please contact: