August 11, 2017
Since May 2017, the LCLB has been hosting new, free education sessions for liquor primaries and food primaries. These sessions offer licensees practical knowledge to better navigate BC’s liquor laws and successfully operate your establishment.
Sessions are approximately 2 hours long and include time for questions with LCLB staff and inspectors. Sessions cover a range of topics including:
- Updates on recent liquor policy changes
- Providing safe and responsible service
- Keeping a license in good standing
- Steps to a successful liquor inspection
- Smithers: August 15, 2017 from 10:00 am to noon at Nora Building (3726 Alfred Avenue)
- Terrace: August 16, 2017 from 10:00 am to noon at Northwest Community College, Room 206 Spruce Building (5331 McConnell Avenue)
- Prince Rupert: August 17, 2017 from 10:00 am to noon at Northwest Community College, Room 189 (353 5th Street)
Download the full tour schedule for May to September here. Please note the schedule is subject to change. The tour will continue after September, visiting more locations in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. The LCLB also plans to offer sessions for Licensee Retail Stores in the future.
Don’t see a stop in your area? Email the LCLB at LCLB.Education@gov.bc.ca to join their notification list and be contacted when a session is scheduled near you.
How to Register: Seminars are free and open to licensees and their staff. To register or inquire email LCLB.Education@gov.bc.ca or phone/text 604-992-2075.