December 09, 2020
Join ABLE BC for a free webinar tomorrow (Thursday, December 10): What to do if you have a COVID-19 outbreak.
REGISTER HERE. A Zoom link will be provided by email prior to the webinar. If you are unable to attend to live, a recording will be provided post-webinar.
- Date: Thursday, December 10, 2020
- Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm PT
- Location: Zoom [download here]
During the webinar, ABLE BC’s Executive Director Jeff Guignard and go2HR will discuss the following:
- What to do if an employee tests positive for or comes into contact with someone who has COVID-19
- What to do if a customer tests positive for COVID-19
- Steps to follow in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak, including WorkSafeBC, public health guidelines, and general cleaning guidelines
- Employer responsibilities
- Reviewing your COVID-19 safety plan
- Helping employees feel safe in the workplace post-outbreak
- Sample communications and messaging to share with customers and staff