September 20, 2018
Join BC’s Alliance of Beverage Licensees at the 3rd annual BC Liquor Conference:
Sunday, October 28 and Monday, October 29, 2018 in Vancouver.
Tickets are over 75% sold out! Register today to ensure you get a spot.
New in 2018: Conference Opening Reception and Speed Mentoring
Your 2018 BC Liquor Conference pass includes access to the conference opening reception: Sunday, October 28 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Labatt Beer Institute.
Join us for an evening of food, drinks, networking, and speed mentoring, as we celebrate the start of the 3rd annual BC Liquor Conference.
Who will be attending? ABLE BC members, Board of Directors, and staff, as well as BC Liquor Conference delegates, speakers, sponsors, and our speed mentoring industry experts.
What is speed mentoring? During the reception, guests can sign up for 10 minute slots to speak with an industry expert of their choice. The speed mentoring will last for 1 hour, giving you the opportunity to sit down with and get personalized, instant advice from 5-6 industry experts.
Our industry experts include:
- Rikka Bouseh, Founder and Lead HR Strategist (Surge HR Solutions Ltd)
- Grace Lanuza, Founder and CEO (Grace Lanuza Brand Strategy & Consulting Group)
- Shea Coulson, Partner (Dentons Canada LLP)
- Sabrine Dhaliwal, Bartender of the Year 2017 (Vancouver Magazine) and Canadian Ambassador (Belvedere Vodka)
- More experts will be announced soon! Learn more about our conference speakers.
Come ready with your questions for our industry experts! Delegates can sign-up for a time slot to speak with our experts upon arrival at the reception.