September 02, 2016
We want to thank you for your membership in the Alliance of Beverage Licensees (ABLE BC). Over the past year, ABLE BC has worked tirelessly to advocate for your interests and enhance private sector business opportunities. We continue to work behind-the-scenes with all levels of government, and to strengthen partnerships across the industry so we can find common solutions to shared challenges.
For more information about the policy issues we are working to address, download a summary of our current policy priorities.
In addition to advocacy work, ABLE BC Members get access to exclusive Member Benefits and Preferred Pricing Programs. Our benefit programs can more than cover the cost of your annual membership: generate up to $1000 monthly revenue with our no-risk ATM agreement, save 10% on insurance costs with Western Financial Group Hospitality Insurance Program, and sign up for BDL Beer Bottle Return Program and make an average of $2700 in annual handling fees revenue. Find out more about these in our summary of member benefits (click to download).
Thank you to all ABLE BC Members who have already renewed their 2016-17 membership. Only by working together can we build a thriving and sustainable private liquor industry.
How to renew
Pay your renewal invoice online with credit card (MasterCard or VISA) at www.ABLEBC.ca:
- Login to the ABLE BC Member area by going to the following link: http://ablebc.ca/wp-admin/. All members should have received their new login information via email on August 30 and August 31.
- Once logged in click on the “Membership Account” button on the homepage
- Click on “Renew”
- Update your Business Information if necessary
- Fill in your Billing Information and click the “Submit and Check Out” button
- Please make your cheque payable to the Alliance of Beverage Licensees and mail to: 948 Howe Street, Suite 200, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1N9
Please pay your renewal invoice by September 30, 2016. If you have any questions or concerns about your membership, please don’t hesitate to contact ABLE BC at 604-688-5560 or email@example.com.