July 15, 2020
Attention: Pubs, Bars, and Restaurants
Beginning Monday, you’ll be able to purchase liquor at wholesale price. You will not know the wholesale price if you don’t register for a Hospitality Product Catalogue account before July 20th.
Given the volume of registrations in a short period of time, the processing time to activate accounts is expected to take up to 10 – 15 days.
Wholesale prices will NOT be visible in BC Liquor Stores. Only retail prices will continue to be posted on BCLS shelves and the BCLS website.
How to register:
- Complete a registration form: download it HERE
- Email your completed registration form to the LDB Wholesale Customer Centre: email@example.com
What do I need to register for an account?
- Hospitality licensee ID number
- Unique email address
Note: Hospitality customers with Web Store accounts will have automatic access to wholesale prices via Web Store on July 20th and do not need to register for any additional accounts.
What is the Hospitality Product Catalogue?
The Hospitality Product Catalogue is your access to wholesale pricing. It is designed for pubs, bars, and restaurants purchasing from the Wholesale Customer Centre and BC Liquor Stores.
The catalogue provides product search capabilities and features the SKU, product name, price, case configuration, alcohol content, and the representing agent plus additional product attributes.
Where can I learn more?
- Visit the LDB Hospitality Product Catalogue page
- Read the FAQs for the Hospitality Product Catalogue Onboarding Process
- Download the BCLS Serviced Hospitality Customer Handbook
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact ABLE BC: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-688-5560.