July 23, 2016
Due to a possible Canada Post strike, the LCLB has announced the following options for submitting renewal information, application forms, and payment during a postal strike:
- Renewal notices and forms can be faxed in. You can call in your credit card information to the LCLB headquarters (250-952-5787 or 1-866-209-2111).
- Submit your form and payment at any Service BC Centre office – there are 60 throughout the province.
- Send via courier
- License renewals can also be done online through the OneStop BC Business Registry:
For full details, please download the notice from the LCLB. If you have any questions, please contact the LCLB:
- General enquiries: 250-952-5787 or 1-866-209-2111
- Renewal enquiries: 250-952-7039
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org