July 12, 2019
Since 2015, ABLE BC has been pleased to partner with VI Banking ATM as the Alliance’s preferred ATM supplier. VI Banking recently celebrated their 11 year anniversary as a leader in the ATM industry!
ABLE BC is committed to bringing the best services, products, and providers to our membership. This commitment was a driving force in negotiating this ATM agreement, exclusively designed for ABLE BC Members.
Join over 30 other ABLE BC members across the province who already taking advantage of this benefit.
Our goal is for members to maximize their revenue stream and minimize or eliminate any and all risk to the merchant.
Features of VI Banking ATM agreement include:
- All ATMs are 2019 models
- All agreements are ‘day-to-day’ and one easy-to-read page. You are never stuck in an agreement that is 5+ years with auto-rollovers or right of first refusals.
- No cancellation fees or charges. Provide 48 hours notice and your ATM will be removed.
- No maintenance or upgrade fees or charges
- Complimentary ATM paper
- No deposit or processing fees
- ABLE BC members get 100% of the ATM surcharge and you set the surcharge amount. Members make an average of $1000 in additional monthly revenue.
- To learn more, please click here
For more information please contact: Jeff Stewart (President, VI Banking) at 250-947-5856 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions about ABLE BC’s member benefit programs, please contact: Danielle Leroux (Director of Membership and Communications, ABLE BC) at 604-688-5560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.