March 23, 2017
ABLE BC is pleased to announce there are 35 exclusive product offers now on buyABLE
Login to buyABLE for access to these offers
ABLE BC Members with an LRS license or LP license with on-premise sales get complimentary access to buyABLE: our online purchasing portal.
This online platform gives private retailers access to exclusive product offers, preferred pricing, and profitability costing tools. It provides you the group buying power necessary to thrive in today’s changing retail climate.
March 2017 Product Highlights
Login to your buyABLE account to order these products and more:
17 products from Mark Anthony Wine and Spirits including:
- March LTOs: Tangled Vine Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay ($6.72/bottle), Tangled Vine Malbec-Merlot ($6.72/bottle), Santa Cristina Le Maestrelle ($12.84/bottle), Screw it! Sauvignon Blanc ($9.58/bottle)
- Stock clear out: Marvellous Adventures of Sauvignon Blanc ($5.49/bottle)
- Last chance to buy: Sonora Merlot ($8.99/bottle)
4 products from Select Wines including:
- New Products: Raymi Cabernet Sauvignon ($6.57/bottle), Raymi Sauvignon Blanc ($6.57/bottle)
- Blowout Prices: Hesketh “The Protagonist” Barossa Valley Shiraz ($14.89/bottle), Parker Coonawarra Estate Favourite Son ($13.19/bottle)
2 products from Okanagan Hills Estate Winery:
- 100% BC VQA: 2015 White Sands Blend and 2015 Pinot Gris ($8.50/bottle)
Plus 9 products from Aaron Morgan Imports including:
- The best of Italy priced to make retailers more: Montepulciano d’Abruzzo ($7.90/bottle)
- 40% gross margins on Manchuela Chardonnay ($6.20/bottle) and Red Selection ($5.61/bottle)
There is no change to your current distribution, delivery, or payment processing. If you require assistance logging into buyABLE please contact Danielle Leroux (Manager of Membership and Communications) at 604-688-5560 or email@example.com.