ABLE BC is pleased to introduce buyABLE: our online purchasing portal for private retailers
Benefits for Buyers (LRS and LPs with On-Premise Sales)
- Collective buying power: buyABLE allows private retailers to join together as one powerful buying force instead of acting alone as an individual business
- Exclusive product offers: all products are exclusive to the private retail channel and not made available to government liquor stores. New products are added weekly.
- Preferred pricing: buyABLE allows the private retail channel to purchase as a collective group in order to guarantee better deals and offers.
- Shortened buying cycle: the online portal gives you easy access to products and the ability to buy with the click of a button.
- Increase profit margins: use the profit calculate to determine the suggested retail price and to gain at least 30% margin on products offered.
- Zero Cost: buyABLE is free for all ABLE BC members to use
Benefits for Agents and Manufacturers
- Instant access to over 680 buyers in one centralized location
- Promote priority brands by posting exclusive offers to private retailers on buyABLE
- Save time, effort and investment with a user-friendly online marketplace
- Increase agency reach and awareness in the private liquor channel
- Free for ABLE BC Associate Members and only $25 listing fee for non-members
Click here to download more information for Agents and Manufacturers
How to Participate
Buyers: you must be a member of ABLE BC to participate in buyABLE as a buyer. If you are an ABLE BC Member who needs help activating your buyABLE account or if you are interested in joining ABLE BC as a member please contact Danielle Leroux at 604-688-5560 or email@example.com.
Agents: if you are interested in participating in buyABLE now or at any time in the future, please send Danielle your agent number and GST number. We will create your company profile for you and make it quick and easy for you to post product listings.
For more information about buyABLE and to take advantage of our other Member Benefit Programs please contact Danielle Leroux (Manager of Membership and Communications) at 604-688-5560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join? Become a member today.Apply