September 20, 2019
Join ABLE BC’s Executive Director Jeff Guignard for a complimentary webinar on Thursday, October 3 at 10:00 am PST and get updated on the Alliance’s advocacy and government relations work over the past year.
Register for the webinar:
During this one-hour webinar, Jeff will discuss a number of industry issues including:
- progress on the Business Technical Advisory Panel report
- update on the LDB Wholesale Independent Review
- changes to the wine on grocery shelves model
- labour shortages
- recent and upcoming cannabis policy changes
- changes to insurance rates for the hospitality industry
- other issues ABLE BC will be advocating for in the coming months
Webinar attendees will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the Alliance’s advocacy work and policy priorities, recent policy changes, and industry issues.
Register for the webinar here. We look forward to seeing you online October 3! Members and non-members are welcome on the webinar.