November 10, 2016
ABLE BC is pleased to announce two new member benefit partners: Revolution Resource Recovery Waste Management and Foodbuy Canada.
Foodbuy is the leader in leveraged foodservice and support procurement. They partner with clients to maximize price and rebate advantages. Join 1000s of foodservice operators across Canada and over 100 across BC enjoying added manufacturer revenues and savings over and above all current programs.
How does Foodbuy work?
- Keep your distribution agreements with GFS or Sysco
- Keep your vendors and existing rebates
- Let Foodbuy fill any rebate gaps
- Receive monthly itemized rebate cheques and reports
What are the benefits of Foodbuy?
- No changes required for a NEW REVENUE STREAM
- Easy start-up within 30 days
- Monthly rebate cheque with custom reporting
- No term
For more information download the Foodbuy FAQ or click here to watch a 2 minute video and learn how Foodbuy can save your business money. To sign up for Foodbuy contact: Darren Turik at Darren.Turik@foodbuy.ca or 604-376-5562.
Revolution Resource Recovery
Revolution Resource Recovery has serviced the lower mainland for over 25 years and is 100% BC family owned and operated. When you’re looking for more effective waste management, Revolution can offer your establishment the most innovative solutions in the industry.
As an ABLE BC Associate Member and Benefit Partner, Revolution is pleased to provide members in the Lower Mainland with:
- Free waste audit and analysis
- Opportunity to partner with BC’s only Class “A” Certified Organic recycler
- Assurance your food waste is recycled into 100% organic soils and fertilizers
- Waste, cardboard, and recycling removal services
- Special member pricing: first month service at no charge
- Free organics training for management and staff of new clients