With the recent changes in British Columbia liquor policy, the BC Liquor Distribution Branch now allows private liquor retailers the opportunity to store inventory off premise. With this change, retailers can now take advantage of Limited Time Offers (LTOs) and volume purchases without the worry of having to overtax your valuable retail back room space.
Through arrangements with ABLE BC, ContainerWorld Forwarding Services has developed a special retail offsite premise storage warehouse exclusively for private liquor stores in British Columbia.
This new service for private retailers offers the following:
- Full pallet or partial pallet storage at ambient temperature for safe and secure long term storage for all of your liquor and point of sale products
- Complete full pallet or multi-pick case order assembly services
- Customized on-packing services to enhance your value added sales and special offers
- Complete online secure 24/7 web access to a wide variety of real time inventory reports
- In-house direct to store delivery services on a fixed day of the week schedule to anywhere in British Columbia
- Next day delivery to 95% of licensees throughout the province
- ContainerWorld’s own order desk call centre to receive your orders by phone, email, fax or online website ordering
Setting up an account with ContainerWorld is quick and easy
For more information and to take advantage of this new off-site premise storage service, please contact Geoff Barlow (Director, Marketing & Business Development) at 604-276-1308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.