October 07, 2019
New this year: on Sunday, October 20, ABLE BC is hosting pre-conference workshops for owners, managers, and your staff.
Choose from one of three 3-hour hands-on workshops held in various locations in downtown Vancouver. Locations will be confirmed shortly.
Option A: Social media and brand strategy
Nail down your social media and brand strategy during this hands-on workshop before heading into the holiday season with branding and digital marketing expert Grace Lanuza.
Option B: Liquor retailer bootcamp
We’ve assembled a panel of experts to take your retail store to the next level and help you find new ways to drive incremental sales, increase profit, and use customer data.
Each panelists will be given 45-60 minutes to present plus time for questions:
- Part One: strategic planning, operations, and promotions with Rebecca Hardin (RH Hospitality Solutions) and Megan Dado (Growth Consultant and Advisor)
- Part Two: the next evolution of liquor retail – applying the grocery category management model to liquor withPeter Uppal (Director of Strategic Partnerships, Loop Insights)
- Part Three: knowing your neighbourhood and sourcing free data with Darryl Lamb (Legacy Liquor Store)
Option C: Workplace violence prevention
During this workshop you will learn:
- how workplace violence and employee safety can impact your bottom line
- practical strategies to mitigate risk and limit your liability
- hands-on training to safely defuse challenging and difficult customer situations
- Purchase full conference pass ($250) and receive registration for 1 workshop of your choice
- Purchase conference only ($200) or workshop-only pass ($75)
- Register HERE for any option
- Don’t want to register online? We’re happy to help! Call the ABLE BC office with your credit card and we will register you for the conference: 604-688-5560.