September 07, 2018
Register here for our new webinar hosted in partnership with go2HR: September 20, 2018 at 10:00 am PST. Use promo code ABLE2018 for 50% off.
Like traditional bitters, conversations around employee discipline and termination can be hard to swallow. But managing employee performance doesn’t have to be a painful task if you establish a solid foundation for the employment relationship from the start.
Learn effective methods to manage relationships with employees during this new webinar, hosted by ABLE BC and go2HR.
Hear from experts at Mathews, Dinsdale & Clark LLP who will share valuable legal insights and recent case-law examples as they discuss best practices and how-to’s on topics including:
- Encouraging employee performance;
- Applying discipline appropriately;
- Communicating expectations consistently;
- Ending employment in a manner that limits liability; and
- Handling some of the difficult conversations – and how you might avoid them – that you may encounter as an employer.
Registration cost: $49.00. Use promo code ABLE2018 to save 50%.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact: Danielle Leroux at 604-688-5560 or email@example.com.