June 08, 2018
ABLE BC and go2HR are excited to partner on a new 4-part webinar series: HR essentials for liquor retailers and publicans. Join HR expert Gillian MacGregor for our first webinar in the series: Employment Standards 101 on June 22, 2018 at 10:00 am.
This webinar is essential for small employers who do not have any HR staff or HR practitioners who want a refresher.
Register for the webinar here. ABLE BC members use promo code ABLE2018 to save $24.
- What laws govern employment in British Columbia and how the Employment Standards Act applies to you
- Dealing with salaried versus hourly employees
- Calculating and paying overtime
- Who is eligible for statutory pay
- Overtime and averaging agreements
- Probationary periods
- Employee terminations and the notice requirements under the Employment Standards Act
- And much more!
Register for the HR webinar here. ABLE BC members: use promo code ABLE2018 to save $24.
- Date – Friday, June 22, 2018
- Time – 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- Cost – $49