Join ABLE BC at the fourth annual BC Liquor Conference: Sunday, October 20 and Monday, October 21, 2019 in Vancouver
The BC Liquor Conference is hosted by BC’s Alliance of Beverage Licensees, the industry association advocating on behalf of BC’s private liquor and cannabis industries. The conference was created to unite our various industry sectors as we focus on finding common solutions to shared industry challenges.
New this year:
- 3 hands-on workshops on Sunday, October 20 for owners, managers, and staff. The workshops will be taught by industry experts and cover: social media and brand strategy, liquor retailer bootcamp, and workplace violence prevention and safety.
- New opening reception on Sunday, October 20. Join ABLE BC’s Board of Directors, staff, and conference delegates for a Battle of the Booze! Six of Vancouver’s top bartenders, sommeliers, and retailers will battle it out, as they defend their favourite products and try to convince the live audience why you should carry their product in your store or bar. You will also have a chance to sample the products being ‘battled out.’
- Tours of the LDB warehouse on Sunday, October 20 and LDB presentation on Monday, October 21
- Relevant seminar topics including: digitizing your retail store, drawing customers in with your menu, liquor and cannabis liability, and what edibles legalization means for the liquor industry
- IVSA New Product Salon post-conference
- Plus so much more! View the full program here.
We have 3 conference pass options available:
- Full-day conference pass + one-Sunday workshop: $200 early bird and the best deal!
- Full-day conference pass only: $150 early bird
- Sunday workshop only: $50 early bird
Get your conference pass here
. We look forward to seeing you in October!
Join the fight! Become a member today.SIGN-UP