Join ABLE BC at the fourth annual BC Liquor Conference: Sunday, October 20 and Monday, October 21, 2019 in Vancouver
The BC Liquor Conference is hosted by BC’s Alliance of Beverage Licensees, the industry association advocating on behalf of BC’s private liquor and cannabis industries. The conference was created to unite our various industry sectors as we focus on finding common solutions to shared industry challenges.
New this year:
- 3 hands-on workshops on Sunday, October 20 for owners, managers, and staff. The workshops will be taught by industry experts and cover: social media and brand strategy, liquor retailer bootcamp, and workplace violence prevention and safety.
- New opening reception on Sunday, October 20. Join ABLE BC’s Board of Directors, staff, and conference delegates for a series of Lightning Round Panels! An interactive panel of Vancouver’s top bartenders, sommeliers, and retailers will be sitting in the hot seat for short “lighting round” panels to offer silver bullet solutions guaranteed to put more money in your pocket. We are pleased to have Tim Ellison (Director of Sales, the Vancouver Club) as our host for the evening!
- Tours of the LDB warehouse on Sunday, October 20 and LDB presentation on Monday, October 21
- Relevant seminar topics including: digitizing your retail store, drawing customers in with your menu, liquor and cannabis liability, and what edibles legalization means for the liquor industry
- Plus so much more! View the full program here.
We have 3 conference pass options available:
- Full-day conference pass + one-Sunday workshop: $250 – the best deal!
- Full-day conference pass only: $200
- Sunday workshop only: $75
Get your conference pass here
. We look forward to seeing you in October!
Join the fight! Become a member today.SIGN-UP