Join the BC Hotel Association and the Alliance of Beverage Licensees at the second annual SUMMIT: a two-day conference and marketplace for BC’s hoteliers and private liquor industry professionals
Register by February 28 to access Early Bird pricing.
Early Bird Pricing for Delegate Full Conference Package:
- $199 (ABLE BC and BCHA Members)
- $249 (Non-Members)
Full conference package includes access to all educational sessions, keynote speakers, marketplace reception, industry dinner, breakfast, and lunch.
SUMMIT 2017 takes place Monday, April 3 and Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at the Victoria Conference Centre (720 Douglas Street).
We are pleased to offer SUMMIT 2017 delegates a special room rate at the Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel. For more details visit the SUMMIT website.
SUMMIT 2017 Program Highlights
SUMMIT 2017 features 2 keynote speakers and 8 educational seminars for hotelier and liquor industry professionals.
Educational Seminar Topics Include:
- Retailing recreational cannabis
- Connecting social media to revenue management
- Helping hotels create financially engaged leadership teams
- Get the products you need when you need them
- What you need to know to avoid being sued
- Buying to sell: using group buying to increase profit margins and keep your business competitive
- Addressing security: looking at PCI compliance