September 02, 2016
Are you interested in running for a position on ABLE BC’s Board of Directors? Is there someone you would like to nominate?
ABLE BC is currently seeking nominations for one director position available in the Vancouver, Coast and Mountains region.
All completed nominations forms must be submitted to the ABLE BC office no later than 5 pm on Friday, September 16th. After the nomination period ends, election ballots will be circulated to all members in the appropriate region for voting in late September.
ABLE BC’s Director Nominations is overseen by our Nominations Committee, comprised of:
- Patrick Greenfield (ABLE BC Director)
- Michael Brown (ABLE BC Director)
- Vince Marino (ABLE BC Member)
To learn more about our nominations process or if you have any questions, please contact Jeff Guignard (ABLE BC Executive Director) at 604-688-5560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protect your voting rights! Renew your membership
Please be advised that you must pay your membership fees by September 30, 2016 to be eligible to vote.
Pay your membership renewal invoice online:
- Login to the ABLE BC Member area by going to the following link: http://ablebc.ca/wp-admin/. All members should have received their new login information via email on August 30 and August 31.
- Once logged in click on the “Membership Account” button on the homepage
- Click on “Renew”
- Update your Business Information if necessary
- Fill in your Billing Information and click the “Submit and Check Out” button