September 21, 2017
ABLE BC is pleased to host the second annual BC Liquor Conference on Monday, October 23rd at Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver. Tickets are selling fast, don’t miss out! Register online.
10 EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS + 2 KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS
The conference seminars will provide practical tips and strategies you can use to improve your business, increase profits, and plan for the future. Come with questions and leave with answers.
The 2017 BC Liquor Conference educational seminar topics include:
- LDB Wholesale Team Update: new warehouse and web store upgrades
- 5 steps to creating a foolproof social media strategy
- Liquor liability: new laws, new risks
- Enhancing your business with branded content and digital experiences
- Workplace violence prevention
- Liquor industry trends and current issues
- Distribution and retailing of recreational cannabis update
KEY EVENT DETAILS
- What: BC Liquor Conference is the premier event for liquor industry professionals. A unique once-a-year opportunity bringing together all sectors of British Columbia’s liquor industry.
- Date: Monday, October 23, 2017
- Time: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver (845 Burrard Street)
- Cost: $120 per person
- Included in your conference pass: industry breakfast and lunch, 2 keynote presentations, 10 educational seminars, networking reception and product tasting
- How to register: please visit the BC Liquor Conference website and register online
- Accommodations: the room block at the Sutton Place Hotel is now full. Additional rooms are available at the nearby Sheraton Wall Centre at a preferred rate. Visit the conference website for full details.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact ABLE BC at 604-688-5560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.