October 05, 2016
ABLE BC is pleased to announce the inaugural BC Liquor Conference: a one-day conference for liquor industry professionals.
We look forward to seeing you there! Have you purchased your conference pass?
This must-attend event will unite diverse sectors of our industry, as we focus on finding common solutions to our shared industry challenges. Conference highlights include: educational seminars, keynote speakers, and IVSA New Product Salon. The conference takes place Monday, October 31, 2016 at the Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Vancouver.
Educational Seminar Topics Include:
- Getting the products you need, when you need them: improving product ordering, delivery, and distribution with the BC Liquor Distribution Branch
- What you need to know to avoid being sued – practical tips
- How to recruit and retain top talent – an interactive session sharing tips & best practices
- Creative strategies for liquor retailers: maximize profitability, establish your niche, and generate new revenue streams
- Fresh ideas to generate sales at your liquor primary
- Legal and accounting need-to-knows for liquor business owners
New Panelists Announced:
We are pleased to announce the following speakers will be leading panels at the BC Liquor Conference:
- Todd Cooper (Executive Director, Wholesale Operations & Supply Chain, BCLDB)
- Doug Scott (Assistant Deputy Minister, LCLB)
- Sairose Fisher (Director, Wholesale Supply Chain, BCLDB)
- Jeff Ring (Senior Manager, Wholesale Supply Chain, BCLDB)
- Lorne Folick (Insurance Defense Lawyer, Dolden Wallace Folick LLP)
- Dale McRitchie (Owner and Manager, The Red Room on Richards)
- Geoff Barlow (Director of Marketing & Business Development, ContainerWorld/Commercial Logistics)
- Christa-Lee McWatters Bonds (Director of Sales & Marketing, ENCORE Vineyards Ltd.)
- Troy Bilodeau (Director of Operations, Berezan Hospitality Group)
- Ian Tostenson (President/CEO, BC Restaurant and Food Services Association)
- John Wong (Blueprint)
- Bert Hick (President, Rising Tide Consultants)
- Dale Walker (Vice President, Employer, Industry & Worker Services, WorkSafeBC)
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Connect directly with the audience that matters to you, be a BC Liquor Conference sponsor. As a conference sponsor, you will receive excellent value for your investment. Not only will you be afforded ample opportunity to feature your brand and connect with top clients, but you can also create a custom package that is tailor-made to help you reach your goals.
For more information, please download the BC Liquor Conference Sponsorship Package or contact Jeff Guignard (604-688-5560 or email@example.com).
Exclusive pricing for ABLE BC Members: $95 for full conference pass. Pass includes all seminars, industry breakfast and lunch, and networking opportunities. For more information and to register, visit www.BCLiquorConference.com or contact ABLE BC.