September 02, 2016
ABLE BC is pleased to announce the inaugural BC Liquor Conference: a one-day conference for liquor industry professionals
We look forward to seeing you there. Have you purchased your conference pass?
This must-attend event will unite diverse sectors of our industry as we focus on finding common solutions to shared industry challenges. Conference highlights include: educational seminars, keynote speakers, and IVSA New Product Salon.
The conference will take place on Monday, October 31, 2016 at the Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Vancouver.
Educational Seminar Topics include:
- Getting the products you need, when you need them: improving product ordering, delivery, and distribution with the BC Liquor Distribution Branch
- Due diligence and liquor liability: protect your licensed business asset against fines and closures
- HR Best Practices for the Hospitality Industry: Successful Hiring, Employee Retention, and Managing Policies and Procedures
- Creative strategies for liquor retailers: maximize profitability, establish your niche, and generate new revenue streams
- Fresh ideas to generate sales at your liquor primary
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Connect directly with the audience that matters to you, be a BC Liquor Conference sponsor. As a conference sponsor, you will receive excellent value for your investment. Not only will you be afforded ample opportunity to feature your brand and connect with top clients, but you can also create a custom package that is tailor-made to help you reach your goals.
For more information, please download the BC Liquor Conference Sponsorship Package or contact Jeff Guignard (604-688-5560 or email@example.com).
Exclusive pricing for ABLE BC Members: $95 for full conference pass. Pass includes all seminars, industry breakfast and lunch, and networking opportunities. For more information and to register visit www.BCLiquorConference.com or contact ABLE BC.