September 20, 2018
On Sunday, October 28, 2018, ABLE BC is hosting our 2018 Annual General Meeting. All members in good standing with the Alliance are invited to attend.
The AGM will be held at the Labatt Beer Institute (1148 Homer Street, Suite 402) from 3:30 to 4:00 pm. After the AGM, members are invited to the BC Liquor Conference opening reception from 4:00 to 6:00 pm at the Labatt Institute.
Please RSVP for the AGM by Friday, October 19 to Danielle Leroux (Director of Membership & Communications): 604-688-5560 or email@example.com.
The 2018 AGM agenda will include:
- Introducing our newly elected 2018-19 Board of Directors
- Update from President and Executive on 2017-18 activities
- Presentation of the Alliance’s 2017-18 Financial Statements and Annual Report
- Discussion about the policy issues ABLE BC’s Board of Directors will focus on in 2018-19
- ABLE BC’s rebrand reveal: new association name and branding
- New business
Don’t have your pass for the BC Liquor Conference? We would love for you to join us! Register here.
The 2018 BC Liquor Conference takes place on Monday, October 29, 2018. The conference features an industry breakfast and lunch, keynote speakers, educational seminars, networking opportunities, and more.