June 05, 2017
On behalf of BC’s Alliance of Beverage Licensees Board of Directors and Staff we invite you to join us at the second annual BC Liquor Conference: Monday, October 23, 2017 at the Sutton Place Hotel in Vancouver.
The inaugural BC Liquor Conference was held on October 31, 2016. This one-day conference was created to unite our various industry sectors as we focus on finding common solutions to shared industry challenges.
150 of the liquor industry’s top private retailers, on-premise operators, agents, suppliers, distributors, manufacturers, and government officials attended the inaugural event. Thank you to everyone who helped make the conference a great success!
We would be honoured if you would join us for the second annual BC Liquor Conference on Monday, October 23rd at the Sutton Place Hotel in Vancouver.
Registration opens in one week!
Early bird online registration will open on Monday, June 12, 2017 at BCLiquorConference.com.
2017 Conference Highlights
- New in-depth seminar topics with separate streams for different industry sectors
- Breakfast and lunch keynote speakers on current industry issues
- Networking lunch
- Product tasting and reception
- Returning speakers: Todd Cooper (BCLDB), Sairose Fisher (BCLDB), Lorne Folick (Dolden Wallace Folick LLP), Mark Hicken (Vintage Law Group), and more!
- Stay tuned for more details on new speakers and seminar topics
We look forward to seeing you at the 2017 BC Liquor Conference!