December 12, 2016
Please join ABLE BC and the BC Hotel Association at the second annual SUMMIT: a two-day conference and marketplace in Victoria for BC’s hoteliers and private liquor industry professionals.
Online registration for SUMMIT 2017 opens in December. Take advantage of early bird savings!
Early Bird Pricing for Delegate Full Conference Package:
- $199 (ABLE BC and BCHA Members)
- $249 (Non-Members)
Full conference package includes access to all educational sessions, keynote speakers, marketplace reception, industry dinner, breakfast, and lunch.
We look forward to seeing you at SUMMIT 2017. Stay tuned for details on how to register online.
SUMMIT 2017 takes place Monday, April 3 and Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at the Victoria Conference Centre (720 Douglas Street).
SUMMIT 2017 features 2 keynote speakers and 8 educational seminars for hotelier and liquor industry professionals.
Educational Seminar Topics Include:
- Retailing recreational cannabis
- Connecting social media to revenue management
- Helping hotels create financially engaged leadership teams
- Get the products you need when you need them
- What you need to know to avoid being sued
- Buying to sell – using group buying to increase profit margins and keep your business competitive