July 29, 2019
ABLE BC’s Executive Director Jeff Guignard is on the road again this summer to host member meetings across the province. From July 22 to August 1, we are touring through the Thompson Okanagan and Kootenay Rockies regions.
A full schedule of meetings is provided below. Join us at a meeting in your community between now and August 1.
Everyone is welcome at the liquor industry meetings – ABLE BC members and non-members!
Whether you own or work at a pub, liquor store, cannabis retail store, hotel, or simply have a professional interest in the liquor or cannabis industries, these meetings are a unique opportunity for ABLE BC to hear face-to-face about the issues that matter most to you and your businesses.
Summer 2019 Member Meeting Schedule
- Invermere: Friday, July 26 from 10:00 am to noon in Ullr Bar (7222 13 Street, Invermere)
- Golden: Friday, July 26 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm at The Taps Pub (507 9th Ave North, Golden)
- Kelowna: Tuesday, July 30 from 10:00 am to noon at The Train Station Pub (1177 Ellis Street, Kelowna)
- Revelstoke: Tuesday, July 30 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm at The Regent Hotel (112 1 Street East, Revelstoke)
- Vernon: Wednesday, July 31 from noon to 2:00 pm (location TBC)
- Kamloops: Thursday, Aug 1 from 10 am to noon at the Fox’n Hounds Pub (20, 945 West Columbia Street, Kamloops)
What to expect at the meetings:
- Update on current policy and industry issues, including progress on implementing recommendations from theBusiness Technical Advisory Panel report
- Update on non-medical cannabis legalization and the upcoming legalization of cannabis edibles and infused beverages
- Learn about the other issues ABLE BC is advocating for on behalf of private liquor stores, bars and pubs, and cannabis retail stores, and our progress on key policy priorities
- Learn how ABLE BC partnerships and benefit programs can save you time and money
- Connect with other licensees and ABLE BC members in your area
- Light refreshments