March 23, 2017
Your ABLE BC membership fee includes access to exclusive member benefits. Our benefit programs can more than cover the cost of your annual membership.
Recently added Member Benefit Programs include:
BetterBeer.com: Make more money in 2017 by selling better beer
As proud new Associate Members of ABLE BC, BetterBeer.com is offering a VIP package ($100 savings) for all ABLE BC Members in the Greater Vancouver Regional District.
BetterBeer.com helps bar owners and managers who have one or more of the following challenges:
- Draught beer spillage of more than 10 ounces a day
- Inconsistent, hand-me-down draught beer training
- Pints that lose their heads within seconds of pouring
- Guest complaints of flat, cloudy, or warm pints that “taste funny”
BetterBeer.com is offering ABLE BC Members a VIP Package which includes:
- Five passcodes to The Serve Better Beer Online Course
- A Commercial Beer Glass Cleaning Kit (to be used weekly to supplement your current glass cleaning)
- Digital copy of Draught Manual for Licensees
- One hour detailed Draught Quality Audit
- Cost: $499 for ABLE BC Members ($100 savings)
Bonus: For any BetterBeer.com products or services purchased by ABLE BC Members,
BetterBeer.com will donate 5% of the sale to the BC Hospitality Foundation’s Buy Ben A Beer campaign.
Revolution Resource Recovery: Waste management and disposal services, recovery, and recycling
Revolution Resource Recovery has serviced the lower mainland for over 25 years and is 100% BC family owned and operated. When you’re looking for more effective waste management, Revolution can offer your establishment the most innovative solutions in the industry.
As an ABLE BC Associate Member and Benefit Partner, Revolution is pleased to provide members in the Lower Mainland with:
- Free waste audit and analysis
- Opportunity to partner with BC’s only Class “A” Certified Organic recycler
- Assurance your food waste is recycled into 100% organic soils and fertilizers
- Waste, cardboard, and recycling removal services
- Special member pricing: first month service at no charge
- Free organics training for management and staff of new clients
Current partners of Revolution include Cactus Club, White Spot and Buy-Low Foods. For more information download the Revolution Resource Recovery FAQ.
Contact Revolution Resource Recovery today for a complimentary personalized waste audit. Contact Mark O’Hara at 604-539-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.