June 15, 2017
We are pleased to let you know about new education sessions the LCLB is hosting for liquor licensees. Attend these free sessions and gain practical knowledge to better navigate BC’s liquor laws and successfully operate your establishment.
Sessions are approximately 2 hours long and will include time for questions with LCLB staff and inspectors. Sessions cover a range of topics including:
- Updates on recent liquor policy changes
- Providing safe and responsible service
- Keeping a license in good standing
- Steps to a successful liquor inspection
- Victoria: June 20th (10 am to noon and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm) and June 22nd (10 am to noon and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm) at 3350 Douglas Street
- Duncan: June 21st (10 am to noon and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm) at Vancouver Island University, Room 220 (2011 University Way)
- Squamish: June 27th (1:30 pm to 3:30 pm) at Squamish Public Library Meeting Room (37907 Second Avenue)
- Whistler: June 28th (2:30 pm to 4:30 pm) and June 29th (2:30 pm to 4:30 pm) at Whistler Public Library Community Room (4329 Main Street)
Download the full tour schedule for May to September here. Please note the schedule is subject to change. The tour will continue after September, visiting more locations in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. The LCLB also plans to offer sessions for Licensee Retail Stores in the future.
Don’t see a stop in your area? Email the LCLB at
LCLB.Education@gov.bc.ca to join their notification list and be contacted when a session is scheduled near you.
How to Register: Seminars are free and open to licensees and their staff. To register or inquire email LCLB.Education@gov.bc.ca or phone/text