November 14, 2019
Vinexpo Paris is an immersive experience designed to enhance intrigue and inspiration. It is also an opportunity to uncover new trends in the heart of the international, commercial capital of France.
The first edition will take place at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles from 10-12 February 2020: a crucial start to the year for all professionals in the sector.
Canadian companies receive a free badge.
Save the date for innovative concepts and an eventful program:
- WOW! World of Organic Wines: dedicated to organic and biodynamic wines and spirits
- BE Spirits: a 360 degree concept tailored for all the actors of the spirits and mixology industry. It will have its own conferences and a bar where brands will present lively demonstrations.
- L’AVENUE is to Vinexpo what the Champs Elysees are to Paris: wine and spirits brands will showcase their products in a Haussmann-style area inspired by high-end Parisian boutiques.
- Round-table discussions and conferences led by experts tackling the industry’s challenges
- VINEXPO ACADEMY: will present high-level masterclasses and tastings animated by masters of wine, ASI best sommeliers of the world, and big names from the wine and spirits sector
Vinexpo Paris will be held alongside Wine Paris from 10 to 12 February 2020 at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles. It will allow producers, wine merchants, and buyers to organize their time in a highly focused environment dedicated to the wine and spirits industry.
For more information and to get free badges please contact:
Promosalons Canada at +1 514 861 5668 | +1 800 387 2566 or by email at email@example.com.