October 07, 2020
Join ABLE BC at the Virtual BC Liquor Conference: October 19 & October 20, 2020
The virtual BC Liquor Conference is two weeks away!
Here’s what’s on the program:
Monday, October 19
- Welcome by ABLE BC’s Executive Director Jeff Guignard and update on our policy priorities
- Address from Hon. David Eby, Attorney General
- Conflict Resolution: how to respond to challenging situations and difficult customers
- How to access government funding to support your business
- COVID and Legal Liability: what are the risks?
- Why is my insurance so expensive?
- Special Guest: comedian John Cullen
- Virtual Happy Hour and Q&A with ABLE BC
- Whiskey Tasting
Tuesday, October 20
- Liquor retail trends and customer insights
- Post-COVID profitability for bars and pubs
- BC’s election and what the future holds
- Plus: virtual networking opportunities with other industry leaders and preferred suppliers
Register now and join us virtually! Unable to attend all the sessions? Recordings will be provided post-conference.