October 07, 2019
Thank you to everyone who joined us on the October 3 webinar with our Executive Director Jeff Guignard, for an update on the Alliance’s advocacy and government relations work over the past several months.
- Download a copy of the webinar recording
- Download the webinar PowerPoint slides
- If you attended the webinar, we kindly ask that you complete our webinar survey here.
During the one-hour webinar Jeff discussed a number of issues including:
- progress on the Business Technical Advisory Panel report
- update on the LDB Wholesale Independent Review
- changes to the wine on grocery shelves model
- labour shortages
- recent and upcoming cannabis policy changes
- changes to insurance rates for the hospitality industry
- other issues ABLE BC will be advocating for in the coming months
If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us: 604-688-5560 or email@example.com.
Jeff will also be presenting an industry update at the BC Liquor Conference Industry Breakfast: Monday, October 21 at the Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver. Register here.