November 10, 2016
The winter 2016 issue of the Publican magazine is out. Download your copy HERE to read and share with your staff.
Feature articles in this issue:
- Making connections: building a community drives business and goodwill
- Not all products are created equal: managing products to increase profitability
- ABLE BC Member Profile: BX Creek Liquor Store
- Buying power: buyABLE online purchasing portal
- Creating memorable experiences
- Maximize purchasing on LTO
- Increase your followers: develop engaging social media campaigns
ABLE BC Associate Members receive a 10% discount off advertising
Call Joyce Hayne at 1-800-667-0955 or email email@example.com to discuss strategies to generate new business.
The Publican magazine is distributed quarterly to 670 private liquor stores, 220 rural liquor stores and 1860 pubs and bars across BC. This business publication is the official magazine of BC’s Alliance of Beverage Licensees.
See the annual editorial calendar and rates in the Publican Magazine 2017 media kit