May 20, 2021
Dear ABLE BC members and industry colleagues,
We invite you to join us at our Monthly Q&A with ABLE BC’s Executive Director Jeff Guignard: Thursday, May 27 at 10:00 am PT.
RSPV here. A Zoom link will be provided one day prior to the meeting.
What to expect during this one-hour meeting:
- Catch up on anything you’ve missed over the last month
- Hear directly from our Executive Director about the state of BC’s liquor industry
- Get an update on our advocacy work and progress
- Ask questions about liquor policy, regulations, public health orders, and government relations
- We’ll also be joined by members of ABLE BC’s Board of Directors
Special Guest: Lisa Houle (Manager, OHS Consultation and Education Services, WorkSafeBC) will be joining us to provide an update from WorkSafeBC on vaccinations in the workplace, COVID-19 inspections and common issues inspectors see, COVID-19 safety plans, temporary patio safety controls, and more.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Danielle Leroux (Director of Membership and Communications): email@example.com.