February 24, 2021
Dear ABLE BC members and industry colleagues,
We invite you to join us this Thursday, as we kick off a new monthly series: a Q&A with ABLE BC’s Executive Director Jeff Guignard.
The virtual meeting will be held on the last Thursday morning of every month throughout 2021. ABLE BC members and non-members welcome.
What to expect and why to attend:
- Catch up on anything you’ve missed over the last month
- Hear directly from our Executive Director about the state of BC’s liquor industry
- Get an update on our advocacy work and progress
- Ask questions about liquor policy, regulations, public health orders, and government relations
- We’ll also be joined by members of ABLE BC’s Board of Directors
- Date: Thursday, February 25, 2021
- Time: 10:00 am to 11:00 am PT
- Location: Zoom (link will be provided prior to meeting)
- RSVP: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you online this Thursday and in the months to come! If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Danielle (Director of Membership & Communications): firstname.lastname@example.org.